AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

AgLeader Integra used to track 28% application????
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Topshot
Posted 1/2/2024 12:24 (#10553917)
Subject: AgLeader Integra used to track 28% application????

Near Richmond, IN

We just purchased a new Unverferth 28% applicator for side dressing and I'm hoping I can connect it to my Integra display to track where I've applied 28%.  It comes with a Raven controller for rate control but I'd like to map where we've applied on the screen like I do with planting and harvest.  I'm wondering what I might need to connect the two and if any other unlock is needed for the Integra.  Currently we use the Integra for auto steer and mapping harvest, yield and planting.  I also use it to map and steer when I'm spraying but it does not keep track of where the sprayer is turned on and off, like the planter and the combine does on ends.

The literature says

"The Raven ISOBUS controller conveniently connects to the tractor’s virtual terminal screen to control the rate of application and features a pressure transducer to monitor the toolbar pressure on the VT screen."

And that's where they lose me!  Any suggestions on what I might need?   I don't have the applicator in my possession yet so I can't actually say what Raven equipment it comes with.

TIA,

Steve

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)