AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ice cream machine?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 11/12/2023 13:29 (#10479339 - in reply to #10479321)
Subject: RE: Ice cream machine?

Pittsburg, Kansas
My mom used to buy some tablets. Don't remember the name. She would disolve them with some milk and skim off some of the cream from milk, sugar and probably something else. Vanilla I am sure. Would set it in a pan in the freezer and make some sort of ice cream supposedly. By that time I knew what ice cream out of the carton tasted like and liked nothing about the home made stuff she tried to push on me, LOL.

I wasn't the easiest child to raise. I felt bad about how I treated my mom as I was growing up. I never sassed her too much or I would get a "lickin" from my dad with an elm limb. And I got those fairly often for various insurrections. I think there was maybe only one time I did not deserve it though, LOL (but I can't remember what that time was). I was the sixth child (my closest older brother 7 years older - mom and dad were old enough to know better - I was a surprise gift that just kept on giving, LOL) and am sure could have been a poster child for the promotion of birth control.

Edited by John Burns 11/12/2023 13:30
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)