AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone have the loving experience of kidney stones
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Kickapoogian
Posted 8/10/2023 12:08 (#10352935 - in reply to #10304255)
Subject: RE: Anyone have the loving experience of kidney stones

Soldiers Grove Wi. 54655
Ken - 7/6/2023 13:13

I guess I can say I did, the Dr found a bump on my prostate that when they did a biopsy it was cancer and it was only a month after my physical. Even though having stones isn't fun, I came out way ahead 20 yrs ago

Same here. Was passing blood for 3 days as I wanted to get done planting soybeans. Went to the dr. and test showed a 6mm stone. Luckily it was the day after I was done and the waves of pain started about 2 hours before my appointment. Went to ER and they gave me a Hypo to dull the pain and then the dr said if I had another attack I'd have to go to have emergency surgery the next day. Pain was terrible and nurses would not call my own dr. as the meds they gave me did nothing but make me itch all night. New team of nurses came in at 7 am and by 7.20 they had a shot for me that took the pain away. Surgery was 10 am and they had to blow it apart in my kidney and chase all the pieces down but it worked. Catheter for 3 days and after I had to pull it out the waves of pain came on again. Had to go in for a couple days for shots and then they kept me in the hospital overnight. So relieved when the waves of pain stopped . They scoped my bladder and found a small patch of bladder cancer they nipped out while doing surgery or it could have been worse. A blessing in a painful disguise I guess....
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)