AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Along the thoughts of Nutrition
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Kountrykimchi
Posted 6/24/2023 05:42 (#10285008 - in reply to #10282170)
Subject: RE: Along the thoughts of Nutrition

I was looking where to ask a question and saw your simple question that I assume farm men would not know to tell you. First Water is more than enough. Your body from mostly water. Room temp helps your body absorb it better. Good for you for drinking it.

My mom is Korean and never embraced American culture. Over the years I noticed that things happen to a lot of my friends that do not happen to any Koreans in our community. A few being, joint issues,cramps,and carpel tunnel. Things my farmer bf and his family all suffer from.

Its.... Stretching! Basic whole leg like hamstrings,shins, and calves with some feet would help you a lot. Google basic leg stretches.. You want to make sure you do them correctly. Like bending at the hips and not rolling your shoulders. Key tips is to try to hold each one for at least 20secs and release slowly if it's new to your body. Stretching cures so much..

Your muscles are stiff. Circulation prolly not too great, and using same the muscles. Even sitting in combine for long periods. All bad for you. Stretch at night, or anytime for at least 10mins/ at least 3 times week and you will never cramp.Then add some hip stretching, arm,neck back, but I don't want to over whelm you bc something is better than nothing.

Another really easy thing that even my bf will do, A muscle foam roller. 20.00. You put it under one leg or both and use body weight for pressure, google how to do it. Nice a slow. Him and our baby cousins get amazing relief.do back and front.butt, and I wouldn't do side til you really know what ur doing.

Us Koreans can't ever understand why Americans can't squat. We prep food in squatting position,eat, and relax. It's a resting squat that many 80,90, yr olds do all the time, that 20,30,40, year olds can't do for 2mins. Loosening muscles esp from repeative motion will help so much with all body pains. Also Next time you are at the mall, try a massage from the Asians there. They know what's up. My bf at first felt weird now he does an hr in back room and strips down. Man,women, he doesn't care. Main points stretch and deep self massage. Good Luck.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)