AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Mr, Burns, Low Carb Cruise?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 6/15/2023 11:37 (#10271916 - in reply to #10271557)
Subject: RE: Mr, Burns, Low Carb Cruise?

Pittsburg, Kansas

We had assigned tables for the main dining room for the week. However during lunch a person could run them down if wanted. We never dined with any of them although we sat near the Two Crazy Ketos once by accident and got into a discussion with them. The presenters seemed to be very approachable and willing to talk to people. I didn't get the feeling any of them were standoffish. They are there because they want to be. They all pay their own way, by the way. None of them are free rides on the cruise. Of course if they are selling products or provide services it gives them exposure so it is not like it is completely non-commercial. Some people do have to make a living. But I never got the "hard sell" feeling of any of the presenters.

Cruising is not for everyone. Some love it, some hate it. I'm in the middle. I don't hate it but I also don't love it. It is basically a floating city and I am not a city kind of guy. But I can adapt for a week at a time and find some stuff I enjoy. It is not something I want to do ten times a year but once a year or every few years it is a nice change of pace type vacation. You should probably take your better half.

Like I said, we are going on the 2024 cruise. Join us if you like. That goes for any other ag-talkers also. It is cheaper if booked early. Email Debbie for pricing. It is about as cheap as staying at a good hotel.
https://lowcarbcruise.com/

Edited by John Burns 6/15/2023 11:48
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)