AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Weekly Corn Market Update & ask me anything
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

partimer
Posted 5/27/2023 10:14 (#10245646 - in reply to #10244859)
Subject: RE: Weekly Corn Market Update & ask me anything

Northwest Iowa
Ya know, boys, grmllc posting is good to share knowledge and to make us all think a little deeper. Do I agree with him-maybe on some trades, views and comments. Others not so much. Opinions are that way. I'm just a little uncomfortable as it does look a little like advertising. Not my decision. I will say though that if you are a broker or a market advisor, the customer makes a good trade and he is a genius. Bad trade, the broker is an idiot! grmllc is earning his money. Been there, done that. Take some time and set aside your pre-conceived ideas, and study some of the analytics suggested on here. There are a lot of posters that have been chased off because of the hostile responses. Sometimes it seems the only reason some are reading the comments is to see if the poster gets his interpretation of the market wrong. I'd sure like to see more posts from blu, as an example, as he has a wealth of knowledge that we can learn from. Corn and oats look good fellas. Beans and wheat, well, not out of the woods, yet. Hogs are nasty bad and cattle are on fire.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)