AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

John Burns-we'll keep you answering questions!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Bill Moyer
Posted 5/17/2023 19:53 (#10233021 - in reply to #10232432)
Subject: RE: giving up things

Coldwater, Michigan
John, Thanks for posting this. It is a great intro. And I have got to tell you I started watching Ken Berry video that was referenced on the side about "How not to die of a Heart Attack". What a trove of information. Seeing that after my "Covid blood clot" episodes I had a heart Attack about 20 days later, it got my attention!!

That thing should be copied and shoved in the face of every doctor you encounter, no matter what their specialty!

I had the fortune of being in front of a Pulmanologist (? sp) on a Tuesday afternoon prior to having my recent heart attack on Wednesday morning. He came right out and addressed my whole Covid, Blood Clots, Blood Clot surgery, explaining that as far as he was concerned I was a victim of the medical profession's specialization and that no body was connecting the dots. Gave me some information about the echo cardiogram he had run the day after the emergency room visit with my blood clots, and that he would like for me to ask my Cardiologist to view the echo on the website he had posted under my name. He was concerned about something that he thought he was seeming and wanted the Cardiologist to comment to him.

I got thru to the Heart clinic yet that afternoon, and of course was too late for comment that afternoon. The next morning at 5:00am I was having a Heart Attack!

I am glad you keep posting John!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)