AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

John Burns-we'll keep you answering questions!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 5/17/2023 00:39 (#10232144 - in reply to #10232139)
Subject: for some fun

Pittsburg, Kansas

The first time I listened to this guy, Butter Bob Briggs, I thought he was a flake, quit watching the video in the middle, and forgot about him. In the mean time a few weeks later I had been listening to several doctors about low carb eating. This was before my wife and I started eating that way. My wife gets interested in what I was listening to (with my ear buds in) and so we start listening together some. Then she starts listening to some on her own.

One night she says excitedly "you got to listen to this guy. I really like him!" Who was it? None other than Butter Bob Briggs. But by this time I had listened to enough other doctors and researchers that were mostly saying the same thing and lo and behold it was what Butter Bob had been talking about but at the time I first ran into him I did not understand. We watched every Butter Bob video he ever put out in about two weeks time.

If you just want the redneck version of how to do low carb, I highly recommend Butter Bob. He doesn't have the credentials and he speaks like a redneck, but for my wife he said the right things for her to understand. Not everyone responds to the same type of communication. I like technical stuff and proof. She likes practical steps. He worked for her and he might for you too.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=butter+bob+briggs

Butter makes your pants fall off.

Edited by John Burns 5/17/2023 00:43
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)