AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Salt, blood pressure and insulin sensitivity
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 5/5/2023 15:33 (#10217140 - in reply to #10216944)
Subject: Doctors

Pittsburg, Kansas
I generally don't because I don't see him that much. He has never had a problem with my diet though. He keeps up on quite a bit of research from what I gather. At least when I mention something he seems to be able to discuss it rather than just having a blank stare. If I mention a study he often is familiar with it.

I think one thing is who a particular doctor is beholden to. Mine is an independent family doctor. Two people in his practice, him and a nurse that also manages appointments. If a doctor is part of a big medical organization I think they have to follow procedure or suffer consequences. My doctor had no problem prescribing ivermectin for CB and I and he himself did not get the jab. Lost his hospital privileges for a while because of it. That tells me he is pretty open minded and thinks for himself rather than just blindly following best practices protocol. He is a reasonably young guy. Kids in grade school I think.

I did give him a copy of Ivor Cummins book. He said his two med students were reading it and were impressed. Never said if he read it himself though, LOL.

https://www.amazon.com/Eat-Rich-Live-Long-Mastering/dp/1628602732/re...

Edited by John Burns 5/5/2023 15:47
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)