AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Alternative to Ozempic and upset stomach?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

jd green
Posted 4/8/2023 19:04 (#10178916 - in reply to #10175891)
Subject: RE: Alternative to Ozempic and upset stomach?

swmn

So I had the same thing with Ozempic. Couldn’t stand the upset stomach pain. Quit the shot a started taking Rybellus. It is the same active ingredient but in a pill form taken once a day. That worked for me for a while but now it seems it isn’t working as blood sugars were higher over time. Didn’t bother stomach. Now I take Mounjaro. It’s a once a week shot also. Does make stomach a little upset at times. Definitely helps with food cravings and eat way less. Has improved my blood sugars a lot. I have the same thing as you when it comes to food. Most of the time don’t feel like eating and some stuff tastes like crap. There are some foods I really liked and now I just about puke just from the smell of it. But then I can enjoy something like a piece of cake once in a while without having a blood sugar spike. I have been on Mounjaro for a month now and upset stomach is getting better as body gets use to it. One thing I notice is when I take the shot, upset stomach and not wanting food is more pronounced the first 4 or 5 days and then subsides the last couple of days before I take it again. Has vastly improved my numbers though. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)