AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Home thermostat
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

roush9799
Posted 12/28/2022 19:04 (#10009118 - in reply to #10006097)
Subject: RE: Home thermostat

West Central IL
I had a Honeywell programmable. It worked ok, it only let me set all the days the same as far as setting the times for the temp to turn up and down. I was going to get a different one so I could set weekends different. I ended up getting a ge sync. I can run it with my phone. It also requires a power wire to the furnace, it doesn't take batteries. It took a bit to figure out how to set it on my phone. Once I got it figured out it works good and I can set each day different and I can change it away from home. What I really liked is it came with a couple temp sensors. I put one in the living room and one upstairs in the bedroom. At 8:30 it will switch from reading the living room temp to the bedroom and I also have it set to drop from 72 down to 67 degrees. At about 5 am it will switch back to the living room and go back up to 72. At 7am I have it set to basically shut off down to about 51. Goes back up to 72 around 3pm. It never gets to 51, maybe about 62 before 3 then it goes back up. I like the sensors because it's always about 2-3 degrees hotter upstairs in the bedroom then downstairs. If there's a south wind then the bedroom would get cold if I set it by the downstairs thermostat. There's also a setting to average the temp between sensors and you can add more if needed
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)