AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Farm accounting software/programs
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Rosefarmer
Posted 12/22/2022 21:49 (#9998917 - in reply to #9995921)
Subject: RE: Farm accounting software/programs

Central MN
I started using Traction Ag in January of 2021 - when they first started. (I was a Farmworks user for 23 years.) I found the cost for me was well worth it because of all the features (more being developed all the time), it’s user friendly and was super fast to set up, has great reports, tracks my inventory and handles my field records. All around, it has just saved me lots of time.. I have less anxiety because I’m caught up, even with all the time I spend outside all seasons, driving farm machinery and trucks. I can take my iPad or Windows laptop anywhere to work (love that it’s cloud-based and I’m not tied to the office!!). I connect my accounts automatically, so transactions are already in there (amen)!!! I only need to assign the transaction to income or expense. I saved money as I was able to let go of my helper because I didn’t need the extra person entering slips or paying bills. It also has payroll if you want it. I can let my Adult Farm Business Management Instructor and my accountant in on my Traction Ag to discuss the business remotely - another plus. This software has been a Godsend for us. Julie Rose - Rose Farms
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)