AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Farm accounting software/programs
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

chirpfarm
Posted 12/23/2022 13:31 (#10000070 - in reply to #9999618)
Subject: RE: Farm accounting software/programs

South Central MN
Please forgive our cynicism. When a first time poster writes a glowing review of a product, they usually fall into one of 3 categories:

1.scammer who is paid to search the web for keywords and then try to scrape users of a legitimate product to their bogus product by posting fake links in their review.
2. The poster is somehow related to the product in question. They might sell it, or their child works there, or its actually someone from the company itself, etc.
3. The person is a long time lurker and saw a question about a product that they feel strongly enough about that they finally contribute.

In my experience on this site in this situation, the third category is by far the least common. The first 2 cover probably 95% of all posts like this.

If you do fall into the 3rd category, please consider posting more. Agtalk can be unnecessarily rough, but you do gain legitimacy by making sensible contributions. If this had been your 100th post, I wouldn't have been skeptical at all and would have accepted your post at face value, even though I don't agree with all of your opinions.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)