AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Corvid Shot
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

scott312
Posted 12/14/2022 16:59 (#9983126 - in reply to #9982092)
Subject: RE: Corvid Shot

Iowa
Aussy Harold - 12/14/2022 04:07

I might be wrong - but it went like this  :-

March 2020  - terrible new Virus =  Covid 19,  no known protection, cure, or relief of symptoms.  Could be fatal.

Mid 2020 -  We've got a new 'jab'  - not tested, but it will give you protection!

Later,   -  "Sorry!" -  one jab does not protect you, you need a 'booster' jab -  that will do it!

Later still, the 'resistance' is waning -  line up for your third jab to 'keep your community safe!'

All the while - Covid restrictions -  like don't go more than 5 km from home, a "No Go" 'iron ring' around the city of Melbourne!  Apart from essential services!  Wear a mask, keep 1.5mtr from other people, mass events cancelled, businesses going broke.

Result - hundreds of thousands of cases!  "They" finally figure that all the restrictions are not working. Let's ease off and let it [Covid] take its course, after all 94% of the population are 'protected' by at least two jabs,  in high 60's % by THREE.

Protection ????  What protection.?

One of my Men's Shed mates - intelligent guy, had been a great advocate of "the Vaccine[s]  Lined up and got   one!, two! three!!  Copped Covid - spent three days in bed, did not feel like moving.  When he announced that he reckoned we should all get our fourth shot, I asked "What good did the other three do?"  He did not answer.

My cards on the table - I have not had the first!   Early days a couple reckoned I should be banned from 'the  Shed' -  I was a threat to others. Never figured out how - if I did not have Covid -  how I could be 'a threat' to others!

Life goes on!

I just realized I haven't heard much news from down under lately. Not long ago all we were hearing about Australia was their draconian measures in relation to Covid and the vaccine. I assume they must be easing up on that some?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)