AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Corvid Shot
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

TractorAddict
Posted 12/13/2022 08:51 (#9980623 - in reply to #9980088)
Subject: RE: Corvid Shot

West of Broken Bow
senodak - 12/12/2022 09:22

I'm not trying to start a debate here but I want to share this story. My mom had her third shot in october. First two were pfizer third was moderna. Same day she got the third shot she experienced reduced hearing in one of her ears. Kind of like a fan noise in her ear at all times. First doc got her on antibiotics thinking maybe it was an ear infection. That did not help and eventually got referred to an audiologist. Audiologist has told her that there have been many cases of sudden hearing loss that have occurred around the timing of the covid vaccination.

She was one of the biggest cheeleaders for the vaccination when it came out and encouraged the rest of the family to get vaccinated. She would not say that now. She is convinced the shot caused her hearing loss. We will never know for sure but she and her audiologist think there is something happening that isn't being talked about.

This hearing loss issue also occurred with a close friend. It’s not just a coincidence. It has taken her a while to where she can hear well enough to return to her job. The loss of hearing occurred immediately after getting a second jab this year. Her face has sort of been twisted ever since. It has taken quite a toll on her ability to do much.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)