AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag Leader liquid control modules - pulse settings
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 8/10/2022 08:01 (#9789481 - in reply to #9789468)
Subject: Condensed version of the above

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I believe you need to have two "different" flow meters available for your configurations. You may only have one flow meter name and are trying to use it for both situations. That would be OK if they both happened to have the same meter cal but usually they don't.

Have one configuration use your old flow meter (name it so it makes sense to you) with it meter cal and the other configuration use the other flow meter (different name) with its meter cal. Then create the configurations for each rig but choose the proper flow meter that will be used.

I actually have four different flow meters available for my combinations 1) 1770 Starter flow meter 2) 1770 Spray flow meter 3) Hagie Spray flow meter and 4) NH3 flow meter. When I create the configuration for the planter, one liquid module works with the 1770 Starter flow meter and another liquid module works with the 1770 Spray flow meter. When I created the configuration for the Hagie it works with yet a different liquid module and the Hagie Spray flow meter.

This may sound terribly confusing but works fine as long as everything is used in the same place year to year.

Edited by tedbear 8/10/2022 08:04
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)