AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Combine recommendations?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

sparkiefarmer
Posted 7/5/2022 05:01 (#9734439 - in reply to #9733998)
Subject: RE: Combine recommendations?

Melancthon, Ontario
+1, first ive heard that list of things directed towards a Lexion. They are pretty well built, pretty durable, and pretty reliable by all accounts Ive heard. Guy's Ive spoken with who are brand loyal tend to nit pick them; guys who have a 'we buy what works' attitude seem to love them. The ONLY reason we dont have one is lack of dealer support. There was only 1 dealership in the province with exclusive rights to them and they refused to deal with us. Called 3 times about different combines and never once called back. Each time I called I said, "Hi, I'm Adam, I'd like to buy this combine outright no trade. Would like to see it in the field; doesnt have to be my field."
If they couldnt care to even pretend to try to sell me one I figured I'd never get decent service so I decided not to grab one from on auction. All these companies miss the mark big time; you are competing against companies people have been dealing with for decades. If you want someone to switch you have to make it easy! none of the exclusive dealership crap.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)