AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Yield mapping
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 6/21/2022 22:54 (#9715741 - in reply to #9715474)
Subject: RE: Yield mapping

East Central, Nebraska
i think your out of luck on the isobus part. least expensive would be to find a deere display and use the already installed equipment. everything else becomes progressively more expensive. i forget where all the lines are drawn with the agleader/deere sensors. your getting into the era where it should have a side of the elevator mounted moisture sensor and top of the elevator yield sensor, if that were true you could go to and older agleader display such as a insight or similar and a few modules and be mapping onscreen with an agleader display. that would give you worlds ahead of a deere brown box. with older sensors or not the old deere displays would give you pretty easy plug and play abilities to accomplish what you want. i would think if your components were functioning you should be on track to have most of what you need to do what you want regardless of which direction. deere brown box being absolute least costly, then agleader but it would get you onscreen live mapping, then back to deere with a more expensive display, then on to other brands. precision planting would be a somewhat low cost option if the used components where available. other brands you list are options as well if used systems are available for your model of combine.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)