AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Asking for prayer and counting my blessings.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Tomcat
Posted 6/18/2022 13:27 (#9711087 - in reply to #9710927)
Subject: RE: Asking for prayer and counting my blessings.

Ludington/Manistee MI area
dko_scOH - 6/18/2022 12:18

Might want to retain a personal injury lawyer. And say very little (and sign nothing) with the chiropractor.

Why?????????

Unless he did something grossly negligent why sue?

Ever think it’s because of the lawyers and architects that health care is so expensive?

3 years ago I did something planting beans(assuming filling planter with 60 lb bags) that I couldn’t raise my left arm past the bottom of my rib cage couldn’t even use it to flip a light switch. MRI’s and X-rays later got referred to orthodontist 5 minute exam he came up with I needed spinal surgery. I wasn’t impressed with that idea decided I rather have a limp arm than risk spinal surgery. Wife could tell I wasn’t impressed she suggested I try a younger more cutting edge chiropractor. So I got an appointment with the guy that’s supposedly “the one” he took a few X-rays and chatted. He moved some stuff around in my neck and shoulders and asked me to lift my left arm first time in almost 4 months I could raise it. Been fine since.

Fast forward to when my daughter was a newborn family doctor wasn’t satisfied with how she laid on the exam table. She was too rigid and basically stuck in the fetal position. Dr wanted to prescribe PT wife came back with what about a chiropractic adjustment? Two visits later she could lay flat as a board.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)