AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Time for a new 4 wheeler, lets hear opinions please.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

davpal
Posted 6/10/2009 00:30 (#739139 - in reply to #738589)
Subject: RE: Time for a new 4 wheeler, lets hear opinions please.

Mid Michigan
If you have a Polaris dealer go see if he has a 6x6 Sportsman 500. I've had mine now for over 7 years and it has been reliable as a stone. I use this atv constantly. Having that box on the back is worth its weight in gold. I've had 15 fifty pound bags of wheat in the back many times. Really can haul the weight with all the tires in the back. It can haul more weight than most of the side by side machines. You can mount a sprayer in the back, throw all your supplies in there, hoe's, rakes, shovels, weedwacker, fuel cans, spray jugs. Pack it with leaves and dirt and do yard work with it. Handiest item around here. Ranks up there with my zero radius lawn mower! Brakes are very good and it will run 56 mph. It can also fit down the trail with the regular quads too. Pulls like a mule too. I was at the Polaris dealer one day and he said they push snow extremely well. I don't push snow with mine because I use a tractor. Got a deal on it. Was $5699. Ended up being $6200 out the door with all the tax and title and setup. Good luck with whatever you find.

(00000081.JPG)

(00000093 (450 x 300).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 00000081.JPG (119KB - 115 downloads)
Attachments 00000093 (450 x 300).jpg (61KB - 92 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)