AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

36 row planter stuck
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

rodeo reed
Posted 6/24/2009 17:14 (#755916 - in reply to #732183)
Subject: RE: 36 row planter stuck

stuff that is buried, which this and the Watseka tractor qualify as, is always interesting. I was at Bane's in Lebanon, and they had a shot of the watseka tractor in the back where my parts were. They told me about this one and another Deere that a guy drove off a bridge here this spring, and somewhere there is a picture of this from farther away with a big Case 4wd and a Big Kobelco excavator hooked to it to pull it out. not sure if the Kobelco couldn't do it, or if the wrecker, 4wd, and Kobelco eventually did it. I thought of the guy that commented on Watseka's burial as "time for mr Excavator. Our motto this spring after seeing the Watseka tractor was "if it spins, remember to check your pride at the edge of the wet spot, we want to stay off the internet!" As for picking it up with excavators and moving it to "safety"- my brother had to do that this spring when his 24 row Kinze broke a spindle in a wash. Oh, I am not terribly far from where this was, and we don't have a frost line at 3'. My tile ditch diggin proved that.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)