AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Suggestion.......
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> FAQ & SupportMessage format

Rich
Posted 9/29/2007 19:44 (#211755 - in reply to #211583)
Subject: RE: You know, that's not a bad idea

Kansas
Hi Ted

Your probably better well versed in the business world than I am but since there is no money changing hands or nothing to give Ed the persuasion of anything but a biased opinion I have to ask and wonder if there is any legal implications that we need to worry about.

This would be merely a user recommendation forum. NO endorsement by Newagtalk, it's owner(s) or subsidiary's and such a disclaimer would probably be best posted in a frozen top section as to clear the air if anyone had the wild idea to write an article and suggest such a reference.

I do believe all material written and posted here somewhere is stated as exclusively owned by Newagtalk and can't be republished or similiar without the site owner(s) permission. This forum would carry the same restrictions.

Please don't mistake for wanting to argue with you. I am just very fond of my idea (who isn't fond of thier own ideas though eh? LOL) and hate to see it tank right away. I'm carrying some discussion with you that maybe we can find all the loops and problems right away we can anticipate and get them cleared or taken care of and the forum is successful.

I really think this would be a good addition to this already successful and mass information site for agriculture.

Rich
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)