AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wonder how many will fly?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

95h
Posted 11/15/2010 20:57 (#1437641 - in reply to #1437255)
Subject: RE: what ? You just want everyone else searched is that it ??

Kittitas Co. Wa. State

You said you're against pat searches and scanners,, just what type of security would meet with your approval ??  I'm honestly curious... 

Maybe a weegie board ??  Sit around and wait for some "dad" to rat on his son ??  Are the TSA people bright ?? nope  most are as described highschool dropouts.  Janet Nitwit likely falls into that catagory too.  Most of what the TSA came up with for "security" is blantently a Joke, I completely agree. Nail clippers ??  gees'  TSA think they'er going use the nail clippers to take all the screws out of the airplane or some such ??  As to the x-ray machines,, the machines should be the variety that see's things such as guns, bombs,etc. IE; foreign objects either on or in the body. After listening to the news apparently the x-ray machines are not that variety??  Well, once again Janet Nitwit and company done screwed up wasting Taxpayer dollars again...

Gene,, you have complained about how security is being done cause it's against your rights.  So.... Do you have anything positive to offer on how to improve security at all ??? 

If you read my post on another thread  I did offer a different approach.  Unfortunately,, most of what I volunteered is also against your rights.

As I also said before,, there has to be a "line" and what crosses that line has to be secure.  There are 2 angles of accomplishing this,, either that "line" has to be closer to the airplane or farther away.  Perhaps the best would be drawing that "line"  at the perimiter of the airport itself.  People flat don't get to the parking lot unless they cross that Line.  (much like a military base)

Security does not work unless it is applied to everything.

Again as to TSA people they desperately need training and or fired if they cannot present the best attitude and behavior possible. (Of course the public has to go 1/2 way and not be rude idiots too.....)

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)