AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Why meat consumption is so important
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

mnj
Posted 2/16/2023 12:19 (#10097617 - in reply to #10090293)
Subject: RE: eating disorders and the proper human diet - not calories in calories out

I took it one step further. I did a complete elimination diet to begin with. The lion diet. Meat, salt and water only for 3 months, primarily fatty meats rib-eye's, fatty hamburger mostly and some organ meat in very small doses as it is not overly palatable to me. I did it for health reasons and lost weight as well. I have slowly added foods back into my diet to see what items I can enjoy and which ones are triggers. Triggers for autoimmune symptoms mainly. Like many it took my body about a month to adapt. But I am no longer a type 2 diabetic, reduced and/or eliminated joint inflammation, got off of my high blood pressure medication, down 40 lbs, no more brain fog, more energy and a host of other changes for the better. added benefits have been eating higher fatty diet I know naturally fast as I only eat one meal day normally if even at all as it is not unusual to fast for 40 hours or more which in its own right, fasting has a host of its own benefits. I to really started down this path by listening to Dr. Ken Berry. This way of eating is not without a downside however, as it is not very compatible with social situations and eating out. You constantly get bombarded with cholesterol questions and it is put a dent in our family kitchen table time. I ultimately feel the OP intention is a need to let others know about this opportunity in life to take control of health issues and my anecdotal story is similar as getting away from primarily processed foods, sugar etc... has been something of a fountain of youth.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)