AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag Leader liquid control modules - pulse settings
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

PacerVol
Posted 8/9/2022 14:28 (#9788596)
Subject: Ag Leader liquid control modules - pulse settings

West Tennessee
I run an Integra with Direct Command for two planters with clutches and seed monitors and a pull-type sprayer with a liquid control module/Tee Jet flow meter for rate and section control. The module is mounted on the sprayer with an implement cable running to the tractor. I recently purchased a Blue Jett liquid N applicator that came with a Raven flow meter, Ag Leader liquid control module, InCommand 800 and a 7500 receiver. I powered up the InCommand to get the set up information (pulses, etc.) and then set up a configuration in my Integra. When I swap from the Sprayer to the Applicator, I get a message noting a different Liquid Control module and I accept. It has the correct module for each configuration and the settings (number of sections, width, dimensions, etc.) but will keep the last setting for pulses and I have to remember to manually change this each time I switch implements. Thought this was strange, since it recognized the different module and the settings of the implement. Am I missing something?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)