AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Welcome to My Office
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

CND
Posted 4/22/2009 21:56 (#689986)
Subject: Welcome to My Office

Anamoose, ND
Here are some pics of the cab layout and monitors that we have installed in our FNH 9680. I always like seeing how everyone mounts all of their monitors and keeps everything organized. Enjoy.

I have the Raven 440 mounted on top for auto rate anhydrous, then below that I have two Bourgault control boxes mounted for the airdrill, below them is a Microtrac Whirlwind blockage monitor. On the left side I have my AgCamera 7 inch monitor which will be used to watch the NH3 tank behind the aircart. To the right of the steering wheel I have the monitor mounted for the airdrill.

I have wired in two remote switches, one switch controls the on/off of the Raven and the other one controls the on/off of the drill. They are the two green switches on the console. I have a remote switch mounted on the floor for the EZ Steer system.

The last pic is in front of the shop as we are working on rebuilding the banders. This drill has about 20K acres on it and it was time to put in new bearings, races and seals. We are also putting on new blades and tine scrapers right away.

(9680 Monitor Mount.jpg)

(Airdrill Monitor.jpg)

(Green Remote Switches.jpg)

(Rebuilding Banders.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 9680 Monitor Mount.jpg (97KB - 129 downloads)
Attachments Airdrill Monitor.jpg (99KB - 122 downloads)
Attachments Green Remote Switches.jpg (99KB - 128 downloads)
Attachments Rebuilding Banders.jpg (94KB - 118 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)