AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Machinery Scam?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Bottger
Posted 3/29/2009 18:41 (#661227 - in reply to #654074)
Subject: RE: Machinery Scam?

Does this sound like the one you talked to?

I'm sending you all the pictures I have. Make: Bobcat, Model: T-300, Model Year: 2005, Serial Number: 525413168, Hours: 660, Net Horsepower (HP): 81 Operating Load: Over 2,700 lbs, Operating Weight: Over 9,000 lbs. This machine runs and operates very well. The tracks are very good on this machine ( 70%). GOLD PACKAGE: AIR CONDITIONED/HEATED, AM/FM STEREO, 88'' HEAVY DUTY BUCKET 88'' MULCH BUCKET. All lights work and operate corectly on this machine. It is ready to go to work for you. We had to sell the farm after my brother fell off a horse and got paralyzed. I'm spending most of my time at the hospital with him. For making this a lot more easier and faster I would like to use Yahoo Finance to complete this transaction.This service allows us to complete the transaction quick and safe for both of us. It acts like a third party between seller and buyer, to insure that the buyer receives the item and the seller receives the payment. If you want to buy the bobcat, get back to me and I'll tell you how it works.

They sent pictures of a machine and sent a photo of the serial number plate. I offered to pick it up with cash in hand but suspect I will not hear from this person. They had a phone number but it goes to a voice mail that is full. I suspect this is a scam and would love to catch them........ ideas?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)