AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

OT - Ireland
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Ralph2908
Posted 11/6/2006 11:02 (#58527 - in reply to #56180)
Subject: RE: OT - Ireland

Dear Farmer Tom -

My wife planned a spectacular trip to Ireleand last Spring! I asked her to respond and her is what she put together. Her email is listed if more details are desired.

Ralph Taylor

Dear Farmer Tom:
We traveled to Ireland in May. It rained quite a bit but the rain was a light rain and with a rain coat and umbrella it was not really that bad. I feel that June would be a better month to travel there and think we would have seen a bit more sun.
I found a travel site called "1 2 travel" which was very helpful. We stayed in B&B's which I would do again. We too wanted to meet the people and see life in Ireland. We arrived at Dublin airport traveled by car to some historic sites, visited relatives, drove to the west coast where my mother was born at my great grandparents home and then to the south to Waterford and back up to Dublin. We did this all in one week, I drove. I do not know how you feel about driving but if you have a problem with tight places DO NOT DRIVE. There are tours you can take in busses. Don't worry about the scenery it is all very beautiful. I especially liked the west coast with the cliffs of Moher but the country side is amazing.
If you would care to have more information please feel free to inquire I would be happy to help.
You can e-mail me at [email protected]
Donna
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)