AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bought a New Pickup Truck Yesterday!!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Iowa Quality Hay
Posted 2/28/2009 07:15 (#626011)
Subject: Bought a New Pickup Truck Yesterday!!!

Grabill, Indiana
After reading the opinions from those that answered my posts on Red Power and New Ag Talk we decided to purchase a new pickup. After making a few telephone calls we resigned ourselved to having to buy a 2009 due to the unavailability of 2008's. We really wanted to take advantage of the $8000 rebate that Ford has on the 08s, but there is still $3500 on the 09's.

We made an appointment with a dealer for yesterday at 11 and my wife was there before I made it. When she arrived a 2008 F250 was idling in front of the dealership. The salesman I spoke with on Thursday got on the computer and found this one in Illinois and had it delivered to their dealership early Friday morning for us to look at and ponder for purchase.

After driving and kicking the tires we shook hands on it, we bought it for more than $12,000 less than sticker price. It is a gray 2008 F250 shortbox Power Stroke FX4. We will be adding a gooseneck ball and have the bed sprayed with spray-on liner this week.

Thank you to everyone that posted comments to my question, they all helped with our decision.

Jim
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)