AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hmmmmm.........guess I started gripin to soon bout flatbed prices...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Rich
Posted 2/4/2009 17:18 (#596455)
Subject: Hmmmmm.........guess I started gripin to soon bout flatbed prices...

Kansas
Would seem I need to go out and hatchet down a tree and glue one together to put on the back of the pickup. I guess I havn't kept up with prices for some time and some phone calls today brought me to speed.

The Bradford yesterday was 1890 dollars

Winkel without Flaps and the standard similar to oil field pipe headache rack..... 1460 dollars. You want the tubular rack add 70 bucks.

knapheide "gooseneck table"....flatbed..... without rear hitch.... no ball for 5th wheel....... to get from Illinois to Nebraska, base bed.... 1950 dollars.

1400 bucks catches the bottom end. 2000 for the lil fancier. I'm not even going to guess what customs bring.

.........and good luck finding one in a salvage yard fit to take home.

So the saga continues.......I take it I was ok to come out of the corner today Russ? LOL. BTW........why do I care if my dealer eats peanut butter sammiches while i'm eating steak? I thought in business whoever screws who the worse wins?.... Admittadly, I'm on a loosing streak lately I think. ;-)

EDIT:.........Dealer just called me back. A basic Deweze 100 series Flatbed with wiring only. No ball or flaps or anything. Base Bed is 2900 dollars. Now how many a year of them do you think they sell? LOL. KAARAAAZZZZYYYYYY

Edited by Rich 2/4/2009 17:57
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)