AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

National Ag Consultants.... anyone know of them?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

OHdairy
Posted 7/25/2007 12:00 (#178398 - in reply to #50427)
Subject: Re: National Ag Consultants.... anyone know of them?

I know this is an old post, but thought I would put my two cents worth in. I've been involved with National Ag for several years now and have found everything to be pretty much as advertised. The vast majority of my chemicals and fertilizer are delivered to my farm from local suppliers and significant savings. I use them for parts for my car all the way up to my machinery. If I need it quickly, they are able to give me a price and a dealer the same day, most of the time within an hour or so where I can pick up the part, saves me the headache of tracking them down. The people in the office are fairly knowledgable about ag supplies and products. There have been several items that they could not get for me or couldn't save any money, but at least I knew I was getting a good deal. They got my glyphosate (genereic) delivered to me $9.25 a gallon, that was over $2 cheaper than my local cash n carry. I also bought a Westfield auger 1071 recently and saved over $1000. It certainly doesn't solve everything, but my family is keeping alot more money than we used to.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)