AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

DownForce Monitoring Ag Leader
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Where Can I find?????Message format

tedbear
Posted 3/22/2018 01:41 (#6657332)
Subject: DownForce Monitoring Ag Leader

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I am considering getting into Down Force Monitoring only on our Deere 1770NT. I have an Ag Leader system on the planter for population monitoring, clutch section control, fertilizer and spray. The display is the InCommand 1200. The planter is ground drive. My plan might be to add some row weigh bars only at this time to help in determining what my ground force currently is with my spring down force system. This could help me decide whether to investigate installing hydraulic actuators on each row. That plan would involve removing my down force spring assemblies and replacing them with individual row actuators. This would involve 24 actuators, the associated hydraulic valve blocks, hydraulic hose fittings and hose etc.

Ag Leader has several options with different electronic modules that allow for a large variety of combinations. Please contact me with anything that you might have. I have been researching the various combinations and think that I understand it well enough to ask some questions.

Ted Thisius
507-525-0066

Edited by tedbear 3/22/2018 01:43
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)