AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

questions about Ag Leader equipment in green machines
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Macy
Posted 9/21/2006 21:44 (#45553 - in reply to #45544)
Subject: RE: questions about Ag Leader equipment in green machines

I hate to see you change, Ray.   I sure understand your frustration.   The Deere CAN 2.5 vs. 4.0 stuff was a real joke, IMHO, and the screwed a lot of people in the process.   But you are over that.     At this point in time, the ability for EASi Suite to integrate with Deere stuff is much greater than our ability to integrate with Insight.   Ag Leader has indicated we'll get new compatibility components, but they are not here yet.   With some changes late last year, we publish the calibration numbers used with the GS1 loads, making it very easy to migrate all of your data to the same calibration number, if you want.

I really can't speak to the physical implementation problems you've had.   But, you have likely been through the worst of the issues, and from the outside looking in (again), it looks like the GS2 is going to be a real keeper in another year.   If your GS1 is hooked up, it will serve you well this fall.

Give Clint a call if there is anything we can do to help you get more value from your GS1 this fall.

Thanks!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)