AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

SW Sask. '08 Harvest Pics
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

zeefarmer9
Posted 10/26/2008 10:58 (#491209 - in reply to #491047)
Subject: Josh..

Swift Current, Sask
We really like the Lexion. There are only 3 that I know of that are within 30 miles of us, but the ones that do own them, love them. Capacity for a class 7 is unreal, 40% more than our JD 9600, and we could keep up with the 8010 that we were combining with. In our conditions and crops, you can basically push it as hard as you want. Scary thing is a farmer went from an '05 570R without the Jet-Stream cleaning system to a '08 570R with it, and he said there was a 20% increase in ground speed beween the two. Dealer support (Kramer) has been second to none. That's one of the biggest reasons we went away from JD.

Sorry, no more pics of the 7721. I'm not much of a picture taker, and I don't have much of an archive built yet. It is in mint condition. I have done nothing to it in 5 harvests other than putting rub bars in it (that I got with the combine). I know that the prices of the 9501's are coming down, but you can't go wrong with a good 7721 T2. IMO, one of the best combines built, dollar wise.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)