AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

pole sheds
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

dakota
Posted 6/30/2008 10:31 (#407291 - in reply to #407226)
Subject: RE: pole sheds

SC North Dakota
Tell your friend to stay away from Morton. Have had several people ask why I'm so down on Morton. Well I'm still waiting to get mine finished from the 30th of April. Extreme poor workmanship. Last talked to district manager and he said they ran out of material. Yep, they are going to have this done in 6 working days. Well it has been two months. What happened to their years of experience? This is the 30th of June and no contact from the salesman since the 16th of May when I called them. I guess I have a giant bird house even though the salesman assured me it is bird proof. All the hype about how good Morton is just that hype. Don't believe what the salesman says remember he is there to make the sale, I have had no support from him since I signed the contract. I have been extremely patient but I'm waiting on them to finish so I can do dirt work etc. If doing this again I would go with someone local and think it would be a lot less than the Moron. Whoops, check that spelling! Should be Morton. Time to go may hay.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)