AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

EZ GUIDE w/ EZ STEER Coverage Switch
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

GLCRM458
Posted 5/9/2008 10:54 (#374448)
Subject: EZ GUIDE w/ EZ STEER Coverage Switch

I have been trying to get the coverage switching working along with our airdrill auto-clutch switch. I have run power from the clutch signal line to a relay, and used the N.O. switched side of the realy to connect to the supplied 3 prong weatherpack connector. This should let us turn our drill on and off either with the main clutch switch, or with the auto clutch switch, and still have the "painting" turn on and off with it. However, even when we have continuity across the relay, it is not turning the paint on. I should also mention that I did make sure every time that the Coverage Logging is set to "Switch". The manual paint button will still work, but turning the air seeder clutch on and off (opening and closing the relay) doesn't seem to be doing anything. Am I missing something? Does the circuit actually need power even though it says it doesn't? We have the paint set to engage with the EZ steer engagement right now, but that isn't accurate at all (would like to be able to compare to the airdrill acres). We have this on two of our air drills, and are looking at adding it to the third, and possibly to my sprayer, so I would like to get it worked out ASAP as we have already completed 3000 acres in the last week.

Thanks for any and all help!

Edited by GLCRM458 5/9/2008 10:56
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)