AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Case IH 1200 planter with Pro600 monitor not communicating
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

sasnak
Posted 5/2/2008 16:25 (#369857 - in reply to #369816)
Subject: Re: Case IH 1200 planter with Pro600 monitor not communicating

I don't think the dealer is screwing something up if you're using the right harness. It sounds like this is CaseIH's problem. I see that you're running Accu-Guide so it's probably not feasible to just use an old planter harness with an adapter for the Pro 600 to bypass the tractor harness and have direct access to the planter electronics. That would prevent you from being able to use auto-guidance.

Your description of the problem seems to indicate that sometimes the display does communicate with the planter, but then after shutdown and restart the communication is lost and isn't regained until you unplug from the ISOBUS connector and then reconnect after shutdown. Have you or the dealer verified that when the planter does connect the planter modules (MIU, MCC) are showing up in the "Diagnostics, CAN" screen on the Pro 600? I don't know how the tractor is wired, but if your description is correct, it would indicate that whatever electronic module is responsible for passing data between the display CAN bus to the ISO CAN bus is not working correctly.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)