AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Insight PMM issue
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

SilverBullet
Posted 5/3/2008 17:53 (#370732 - in reply to #370507)
Subject: Re: Insight PMM issue

I apologize for being harsh on words. I understand for setting me in my place. What I have personally experienced this year. Anybody that sells precision ag equipment is extremely busy. I can be very stressful if you cannot get help. I am just lucky enough to understand how to make the stuff work. I have gotten help from other people that has the same equipment, dealers, and even direct from the company. I run Deere, Case, and Ag Leader. Yep, a mixed bag of everything. They all have their pros & cons. As time goes on things will get better. Just have bear with it now.

As for the comment Ag Leader spending allot of time with your last problem. I just assumed that if a person has to keep the cell phone battery charger close when they getting help has been on the phone along time. I don't have any Idea what the situation you were having except for what you posted & said.

As for the comment assuming that I am "A Company Man". I Farm. There is no precision ag company in the state that I live in. You couldn't pay me enough to troubleshoot that stuff sight unseen over the phone. I actually have to be in front of what ever I am working on to figure it out. I have allot of respect for the people that can do it day in & out for a living.

Edited by SilverBullet 5/3/2008 17:54
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)