AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Truth about the trait war?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Nebraska
Posted 4/23/2008 23:48 (#364043)
Subject: Truth about the trait war?

NE Nebraska
I don't want to start a selling post, but I am curious what everyone knows and/or feels about the different rootworm, ect... traits that are on the market and that are in the pipeline. I'm more interested in the traits we are using now. There is alot of controversy and bais opinions between traits such as Agrisure 3000 GT, Herculex Xtra, YeildGard Plus, VT triple/VT triple Pro, and the upcoming traits for corn such as VIP (Vegetative Insecticide Protection) and Optimum GAT from Syngenta/Greenleaf/Pioneer, andSmartStax from Monsanto.
Remember that we are talking about traits compared with the same isoline (not different company's hybrids) which I know will limit alot of your responces'. I just want to get a honest response from those who have had experience in this field. If you have a legitamate response, and can back up what you post, that is helpfull, I don't care to hear "this trait beats this trait by ??? bpa", because every area is different every year, and that is comparing different hybrids. I don't mean to sound like a smart###. I just know how some of these blogs go, and alot of times nothing gets answered. Thanks for the help.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)