AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Insight Seed Command Electric Problems!!!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

bo42ku
Posted 4/16/2008 16:10 (#359331 - in reply to #359080)
Subject: Re: Insight Seed Command Electric Problems!!!!

tedbear, this sounds just like what we've got. This morning hooked up an entirely new system to troubleshoot. New Insight, Aux module, switch box, wireing, CCM, clutch cables.... everything and still ended up with the same result. Even wired it to battery on my pickup instead of the tractor with the same result. Been speaking with AgLeader about this and waiting to hear what the next move is. Hopefully can get someone from AgLeader out to look at this. Only about 1hr 30min from Ames so I would hope they could free up someone to come take a look at what is going on with this system. Still not quite sure why I can get 1 coil to work if they are all the same coil. They do have the polarity markings on the clutch. They are just a year old. Sounds like AgLeader needs to have some sort of relay system in place similar to what you rigged up as a work around. Any pictures/details on this relay system that you could pass along? Or did you end up getting some built that you might pass on to AgLeader to aid them in resolving this issue.

AgLeader has been doing a great job with troubleshooting this issue and hopefully they will send a tech to look at this.

Thanks for the posts, will update further when I see what happens next.

bo42ku
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)