AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

SSU 209 Code, 8320 JD with GS2 Display
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

ndarbuckle
Posted 3/23/2008 22:09 (#340413)
Subject: SSU 209 Code, 8320 JD with GS2 Display

I updated my 2600 display this weekend and after the update loaded I got a error SSU 209 and my autosteer would not work. This happend on both my 8100 and 8320 with two different GS2 displays and two different globes.. Anyone else seen this pop up. Neither my book for the tractors or the display list what SSU 209 is. Can anyone shed some light on this or seen this error pop up after a update. Both of the tractors worked fine when I put them away last fall....isnt that always the story. I then took the tractors outside of the heated shop and after about three reboots the of the GS2 the error went away and everything worked fine. I am thinking the error code must have something to do with the oil temp, but I sure cant understand why that would not show the autosteer as even being there, so maybe it is a cross between something electrical and maybe it has to do with the transmission being cold. I cant believe it has to do with the temp of the transmisssion because that would mean I would have to restart my displays once everything warmed up. Maybe it has something to do with the update, just wanted to know what you guys think. If I need to look into further with my dealer.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)