AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Another old pic - Who likes very old JD 4-Wheel Drives??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

jriserii
Posted 7/15/2010 18:54 (#1274693 - in reply to #328232)
Subject: Re: Another old pic - Who likes very old JD 4-Wheel Drives??

Howdy all,

I am sorry to be bumping this post from a couple of years ago, but I am very interested in Wagner tractors and would really like to know the whereabouts of any, especially the John Deere ones. Regarding this pic, that is an original Wagner cab. Whether the tractor came with it form the factory or not is another story, but I suspect it did. The cab is Wagner, though. I wish the front grill could be made out in this pic, because it was common for people to paint yellow Wagners John Deere green for some reason and this may not be an actual John Deere WA-17. However, you can't tell without seeing either the hood and grill or, better yet, the serial number plates. John Deere Wagners were offered cabless, but I have never seen one or a pic of one with out a factory cab. It is VERY suspicious that the dropbox, battery box, and air intake pipe (along with the cab) are all showing yellow paint under the green. I suspect this is actually a FWD Wagner WA-17 painted to look like a John Deere WA-17, but would have to see better pics to know for sure. Again, if any of you have a Wagner or know where one is, I'd love to hear about it. Especially the John Deere ones.

Thanks, James
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)