AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

EZ 500 planter coverage map revisited (again)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

kb ag
Posted 3/1/2008 17:55 (#323338)
Subject: EZ 500 planter coverage map revisited (again)

nc ks
I searched for the posts with the info I wanted but couldn't find them all, so here goes. I would rather my EZ 500 coverage map to be on when I'm seeding rather than when ez steer is engaged. I will put the JD AT157574 switch on my planter and grain drill. This switch normally closed, so it is open with the planter out of the ground which would stop map logging. Therefore, I think i can wire directly to the 500 w/o a relay involved because there would be no voltage involved. Is this correct?

Is the only cable to hook this into the optional 52033? I was thinking that you guys were going straight into something already there and you even posted a diagram of which pins in the plug to connect to. I have a 4000349-1 splitter cable, is this of any use to this process?

I am thinking of sticking my PF3000 pro or PF3000 in the tractor to log hybrid maps. How does it fit into all the cabling to get it to work? (the pro has its own gps which I wouldn't want to use so would using the 3000 be better?)

Summary: Running EZ500 w/EZ steer &T2, want to add PF3000 pro and map logging on it and the 500 when the planter is planting.

Edited by kb ag 3/1/2008 18:13
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)