AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My Bayside 6095 RRBt laying on the ground
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

j doc
Posted 10/31/2007 00:27 (#229594 - in reply to #229306)
Subject: Re: My Bayside 6095 RRBt laying on the ground

Michigan
Tom,

I believe my response was that that line does have weaker stalks and that the Bt version is better than the conventional. That line 2295 - 4757RR - 6095YGCB RR (all the same genetic family) will take from from the stalk to finish the ear in an extremely dry year which you had. You also stated that the sand hills were much worse than the rest of the field. You also said your Super 93 looks to be one of the best fields you had.

If I came across as you stated "yeah it will do that" I apologize - it was not my intention. I was in a meeting at the time you called and should have taken a message and called you back. I told you I would like to wait to see how it was performing in the plot we have in your area and planned to talk to your dealer about your situation.

As for Dar1 - Have you ever had any other hybrid that went down. Is it a real accurate statement that because one line in a lineup had weak stalks that the whole company's lineup is no good. The hybrid you had in the past was discontinued shortly thereafter.

Not every hybrid will work under all conditions. We can not be perfect but will try to do the best we can and provide the best hybrids at the best price all the time.

Edited by j doc 10/31/2007 00:28
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)