AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How much of your crop is a GMO?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

nayrgro
Posted 8/21/2007 22:48 (#191128 - in reply to #190806)
Subject: Re: How much of your crop is a GMO?

Tekonsha Mi.
100% on beans and 50% of them are vistive seed for Monsanto so if anyone buys any asgrow 2.9 vistive they may be from my farm ;0 As far as corn I am 100% RR I have no doubt that it pays for it self every year on my farm. I have 60% double stack RR & CB, 20% triple stack it is all treated with poncho 250. As for next year I am thinking I am going to go 80% triple stack with the new VT3 event that is if the yield is as good as it looks! I found some soybean variant in my corn after soy this year and there were a ton of rootworm beatles in my corn this year, not to mention in all of my test plots the triple stack beats the isoline most of the time. So my thoughts are if I am going to spend the time and money on the crop the last thing I want to hold me back from the best possiable yield is any thing that I can control. I may regreat this pholisphy but so far it has worked for me and with drought this year It can be seen from the road who cut corners or mistreated there ground in the past and who didn't.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)