AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cultiva Guidance Reciever Update??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Tim Cooke
Posted 8/4/2007 12:17 (#182720 - in reply to #182646)
Subject: Simple, if somewhat time wasting.

Drop it in a box and ship it to Autofarm.

Updated and tested before return. Some warranty comes with it. Beware, they are way behind.

Not sure on the cost. Haven't ask. I do know if you want to move to the front of the line, they will charge a fee for that just as I would for any special service consideration.

Can't really blame him on the cable. I think this will be the last update for these units. Next problem and they are headed to the trash can. The newer units are coming down in price to a level that makes upgrading questionable.

I will blame Autofarm for not mailing all customers with the older units (they are registered) to tell of the sat change. However, the timing of the change really limited what a customer could do as it came at the end of the season in most areas. Spray or mail in to upgrade? Well the answer to that is spray. Now they are covered up with upgrade units.

I guess this would be a bad time to remind everyone that there was a trade in program last Winter that offered 1500 bucks trade in for used Marker units on a new ATC. I keep asking about the trade in units. But Autofarm does not seem to want to tell me about them or make a price on them. They should be covered up in used parts..............

Autofarm plays tight with parts. Dealers can't even get replacement parts like screen covers from them. Ticks me off sometimes when someone cleans the screen cover with a glove covered in cockleburs..): Need to find a replacement option for that piece of plastic...........

Tim

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)