AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cultiva Guidance Reciever Update??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Buckwheat
Posted 8/4/2007 09:11 (#182646)
Subject: Cultiva Guidance Reciever Update??

I use 2 older Cultiva Lite Guidance units. Very user friendly and simple to use, basic guidance. Called guy I got them from to enquire about getting the recievers updated. He informed me the company was charging everyon $210 per reciever to update!! I called company and spoke with a person who gave me a bunch of BS so I asked for his boss, got voice mail, so left a message/question regarding the fee. Later, called guy I bought them from again and was informed the fee was withdrawn and the company was sending him the software to upgrade recievers.

Problem, he has no cable to connect computer to reciever/cable. Not sure if he is going to get one either, nor is he willing to give out the software for me to do my own.

Question, anyone know of a site (am currently looking myself) or person or firm who has dealt with this issue?? I am using a ZYNX as well and they are sending a patch via email for me to simplu upgrade that reciever.
, but I really need the other guidance units as well as we are harvestin and spraying at same time.

TIA,

Buckwheat
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)