AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

new bull jumpin at genex
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Jim
Posted 11/12/2011 15:21 (#2046696 - in reply to #2046569)
Subject: Re: new bull jumpin at genex & the NAT coffee shop

Driftless SW Wisconsin

Collecting semen on a good and expensive bull before he has a chance to get hurt sounds like agood idea and reasonable reason to delay taking delivery.  You didn't mention that logic in your original post and obviously it is not something I have experience with.

George I don't see any reason for you to take off like that. If you don't care for my posts there is a way to block me out using the site software.  I am new to cattle, I really enjoy learning more about them and the business and yes I do things a bit different than many other folks do. I like to look at and try different approaches to many aspects of agriculture.  Some folks don't like to see or hear about anything different from the way they are doing it now. That is an understandable part of human nature.

Other folks are open to looking at different approaches. That, in my humble opinion, is one of the many valuable aspects of NAT. Again if you are not interested then just don't open my posts or block them through the software control panel so they don't show up on your screen.

NAT is very much like a local coffee shop, just with a real big table.  We may not agree with everyone at the table. We may really think some of them are wrong. But folks at a local coffee shop usually show respect for one another whether they "like" each other or not.

The problem with an online coffee shop is that folks sometimes say things they would not were we face to face in a real coffee shop. Sometimes it is helpful to think of ourselves as being face to face and not post words we would not say to someone sitting across the table in town. Again jmho.

Jim at Dawn

Edited by Jim 11/12/2011 15:25
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)