AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Has anyone successfully cut out excessive salt and sugar out of their diet?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

gypwater
Posted 7/13/2011 07:55 (#1860872 - in reply to #1860857)
Subject: Re: Has anyone successfully cut out excessive salt and sugar out of their diet?

ALTUS,OKLA73521
I can give you the medical perspective. First go with what your Physician tells you , not the commercials. Salt is salt no matter what it says NaCl, sodium chloride. Sugar is sugar. calories are calories. I have to agree with the above post on salt being beneficial to diabetics. I am one and a Physician.I can't tell you how many blood tests I have seen in People who have low sodium. because they don't use salt. In my part of the country It is hot 11to 113 daily. We sweat when we are out . We lose a lot of salt. I tell people to be sure and eat salt in these conditions to help put off sun depletion. and drink water. the kidneys will do their job and don't worry about it unless you have a heart condition. And if you have a heart consition , You should not be out in the heat doing hard work.Sorry, but I see too much bad information being advertised and over the internet and I am also a cotton farmer as well.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)