AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Working Pens Layout?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

chadincolo
Posted 4/28/2011 10:16 (#1750206)
Subject: Working Pens Layout?

Lander, WY

This may be kind of off topic here, if I shouldn't have posted, I appologize. You guys may remember I have started my own company, doing drafting/design work for local manufacturers. My Mom's place needs new pens for working cattle and holding horses, etc. since what's there was built by her Dad when she was young, so I started playing with layouts on the computer. I did this since Mom is a very visual person and hates to look at line drawings and think about how the flow is. Anyway, the thought crossed my mind that it might be helpful to others too, so wonder what you guys think? If you are rebuilding or modifying your layouts, would you be willing to spend some money to be able to really see it before you start digging post holes?

This is the work in process, by no means complete (still need the load out chute, not happy with some of the pen layouts...), but gives you an idea of what I'm talking about.  It's obviously in CAD so I can spin it around, "walk" through it, and can add as much detail as wanted. 
Quick Layout

Think there would be interest out there?  Where would I get started advertising if you think there is a market for the work? I could also do the same thing for farm yards, see if you can get a semi in and out, etc...

Edited by chadincolo 4/28/2011 10:17
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)